To Win Youth
Groomed To Win Youth Foundation
GTWYFoundation is a not-for-profit organisation targeted at young adults in public and private schools across the continent of Africa. Our vision is set around the core of positively engaging children between the ages of 5 and 18 years
To groom and equip youngsters with the right tools and values for a successful future.
- To reach children in both public and private schools across Africa with our message of transformation, and equip them with the necessary tools, to be responsible and successful adults.
- Through projects/events, theme-structured lectures and seminar programs specific to the targets, especially during holidays.
- To create a platform for grooming a decent crop of leaders and ambassadors for positive change for the future.
- Early and purposeful preparation for leadership, through nurture and stimulation of leadership qualities and well -rounded skills for human relations.
- Constructive and positive engagement of young people through skills and talent development.
- To create a platform for friendship, networking among refined minds, and cross pollination of positive ideas and experiences among young people.
- Mentoring and formulation of strategies for holistic development, including financial responsibility.
- Widening the creative perception of the young adult to positive possibilities.
- To stimulate active parental engagement and support in the development of young people.